Our latest media releases are available below.
If you require more informaiton or have any questions, please contact our media manager, Alice Owen:
Phone 0151 955 2131
For any other general enquiries please contact Customer Relations on 0151 555 1111 or email the team here.
For any Prosecutions & Penalty Fares queries please call 0151 702 1504.
- Strike Action: Grand National Day
- Merseyrail choose The Whitechapel Centre as charity partner
- RMT accepts Merseyrail's offer of talks.
- Merseyrail tops Which? poll
- Wirral Track Renewal
- Merseyrail Tops National Rail Passenger Survey
- Sound Station Winner Announced
- Christmas Late Night Trains
- 2016 fares announcement
- Merseyrail Launch Free Wi-fi at Key Stations
- Success for Merseyrail at Community Rail Awards
- Merseyrail launches Apple Pay
- Top regional operator in National Rail Passenger Survey
- New Managing Director
- Merseyrail Enjoys High NPS Scores Yet Again
- Merseyrail raises £20k for charity with special Branch Line Society train
- Hat trick at North of England Excellence awards
- Merseyrail Supports Women's Football
- Merseyrail Bridal Train
- Southport FC Sponsorship Extended
- Trains to be refurbished
- Original Beatles poster lent to local museums
- Merseyrail is first operator to win Customer First award