Due to strike action Merseyrail will be running a reduced service tomorrow.
Trains will run every half hour from around 07:00 - 19:00, however it is possible that timetables will change during strike action.
Please visit the Merseyrail website or check @merseyrail on Twitter before you travel on Monday.
Our latest media releases are available below.
If you require more informaiton or have any questions, please contact our media manager, Alice Owen:
Phone 0151 955 2131
For any other general enquiries please contact Customer Relations on 0151 555 1111 or email the team here.
For any Prosecutions & Penalty Fares queries please call 0151 702 1504.
- Strike Action: Grand National Day
- Merseyrail choose The Whitechapel Centre as charity partner
- RMT accepts Merseyrail's offer of talks.
- Merseyrail tops Which? poll
- Wirral Track Renewal
- Merseyrail Tops National Rail Passenger Survey
- Sound Station Winner Announced
- Christmas Late Night Trains
- 2016 fares announcement
- Merseyrail Launch Free Wi-fi at Key Stations
- Success for Merseyrail at Community Rail Awards
- Merseyrail launches Apple Pay
- Top regional operator in National Rail Passenger Survey
- New Managing Director
- Merseyrail Enjoys High NPS Scores Yet Again
- Merseyrail raises £20k for charity with special Branch Line Society train
- Hat trick at North of England Excellence awards
- Merseyrail Supports Women's Football
- Merseyrail Bridal Train
- Southport FC Sponsorship Extended
- Trains to be refurbished
- Original Beatles poster lent to local museums
- Merseyrail is first operator to win Customer First award